How can we help you do more?
A Network That Keeps Pace with Your Business
Ventus offers the technology and expertise to support converged networks for voice, video, and data traffic. By standardizing to a single converged network, you can reduce costs, accommodate business growth, streamline network operations, and focus on your core business.
Converged Network Solutions from Ventus
In a converged solution, Ventus uses the latest technologies and network architecture to merge voice, video, and cellular-based services with data into a single network. Through the Ventus service-oriented architecture (SOA), your business is better positioned to adopt unified communications and other new technologies that reduce costs and enhance productivity.
|Ventus Converged Network Features||Benefits|
|VoIP, Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), and voice call continuity technologies||Reduce costs for voice calls that are carried over the enterprise network|
|IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS), IP TV, digital video broadcasting, and video-on-demand technologies||Support increased business use of video for marketing, training, and real-time communications|
|Quality-of-Service (QoS)||Prioritizes voice and other mission-critical traffic to maintain high application quality|
|Seamlessly layered networks||Delivers worldwide coverage through multi-carrier and multi-technology networks|
|Consolidated invoicing||Simplifies administrative functions, facilitates budgeting, and controls costs|
|Fully monitored and managed networks||Ventus maintains your multi-vendor, multi-platform environment with our load-balanced, fault-tolerant network core that is compliant with Payment Card Industry (PCI) standards|
|Robust network monitoring system||Provides increased network visibility, automated problem response and resolution, proactive network alerts, easier order management|
Consider the advantages of choosing Ventus as your network service provider:
- Innovative Ventus software that enhances network performance
- Extensive network engineering experience
- Familiarity with legacy, current, and future technologies for unified communications, transparently layered networks, and seamless network interoperability
- PCI-compliant networks and transaction delivery
- End-to-end network security, with advanced traffic segmentation, encryption, and tunneling methods
- Insight into network and system health with Ventus Genesis™, our advanced, web-based monitoring and management portal
- Fully-managed, worldwide network support and field services
Ventus engineers have the expertise to help you migrate from legacy network infrastructure and technology stacks. We provide fully managed, customer-focused communication solutions that set a new standard for the future.