How can we help you do more?
Intelligence at the Edge
Ventus designs rack-mountable edge routers that deliver enterprise class cellular wireless and fixed-line connectivity with intelligence at the edge. Our routers combine advanced integration features and automated systems to produce consistent results and network reliability.
V-Series Enterprise Class Routers: Modular routers offering embedded Multi-Module 4G Wireless Access Gateways and fixed line interfaces to deliver secure, enterprise class network connectivity, ideal for corporate offices, branch locations, regional offices, data centers, and retail locations.
- V4100: Modular router offering two embedded 4G Wireless Access Gateways and one fixed line interface
- V4200: Modular router offering two embedded 4G Wireless Access Gateways and two fixed line interfaces
- V4500: Rack-mountable modular router offering two embedded 4G Wireless Access Gateways and four customizable interfaces for multiple uses
All Ventus hardware is completely interoperable with products from Cisco and Juniper, creating the foundation for a harmonious network environment that supports your operations. Built to support all fixed line and wireless technologies, including 4G LTE, WiMAX, and 3G, our V-Series routers have been developed with unique features and benefits that reflect our experience in providing networks that require high availability and peak performance.
Software to Optimize Connectivity
Ventus routers are designed with advanced feature sets to enhance speed, performance, reliability, reporting and management of your wireless and fixed line networks.
- Engineered analytics: Monitor signal strength, system performance and availability, track and mitigate: latency, environmental radio frequency (RF) interference, and tower congestion to optimize network performance
- Dynamic failover: Ventus wireless router identifies network connection issues and restores connectivity quickly and seamlessly to avoid extended outages
- Instashield™: Blocks unwanted use by preventing port scanning on the router
- Aion™: Analyzes cellular network infrastructure to determine the optimal path for your data traffic
- VPulse™: Eliminates the latency commonly associated with wireless networks by keeping the Ventus wireless router in an active state
- Ventus Genesis™ System automation, network monitoring and management system: Integrates seamlessly with Ventus devices
- Ventus Antennas and radio frequency (RF) signal boosters: Extend network reach for improved coverage where service is limited