V-Series 4G LTE & 3G Routers
V-Series Data Sheet
How can we help you do more?
Industry-Proven Networking HardwareThe world’s largest companies rely on Ventus for industry-proven routers, servers, and networking equipment. Our hardware provides the perfect balance of robust functionality and consistent dependability for secure, intelligent networking. Enable uniform multi-channel delivery through your entire product portfolio with our platform agnostic architecture.
V-Series RoutersThe V-Series has been developed with unique features and benefits that reflect our experience in providing wireless and fixed line networks that require high availability and peak performance. Designed for maximum flexibility and expandability, our intelligent routers serve as building blocks for adaptable network infrastructures and smart solutions. V-Series routers offer secure, robust connectivity for any Enterprise or M2M networking application.
- V4100 - Modular router offering two embedded 4G Wireless Access Gateways and a customizable interface for multiple uses
- V4200 - Modular router offering two embedded 4G Wireless Access Gateways and two customizable interfaces for multiple uses
- V4500 - Rack-mountable modular router offering two embedded 4G Wireless Access Gateways and four customizable interfaces for multiple uses
- V2000 - Small-scale modular router offering an embedded 4G Wireless Access Gateway and GPS tracking
- V1000 - Small-scale modular router offering an embedded 4G Wireless Access Gateway
Hardware PortfolioVentus designs and manufactures proven, carrier-class hardware to support robust networks:
- V-Series Routers
- Wireless Routing Solutions
- Edge Routing Solutions
- Core Routing Solutions
- Peripherals and Networking Equipment
Practicality and QualityVentus routers and peripherals support multiple devices and connections for wireless and fixed line networks, including 4G LTE, 3G, WiMAX, Ethernet, Fiber, MPLS, Frame Relay, DSL, Cable, and Dial. All Ventus networking appliances are manufactured in accordance with Restrictions on Hazardous Substances (RoHS) directives and ISO 9001:2008 certification quality assurance standards.